Product data management
Construction and development have a significant influence on all subsequent production and logistics processes. It is therefore even more important to have well-structured organisation of data storage, efficient and user-friendly IT tools to maintain the data and clearly defined processes to create and change it. If you find your challenges within the following key points, then please get in touch.
Product and change management
- Maintenance of material data, change statuses and parts lists (parts lists cock-pit/drawing geometry statuses (ZGS))
- Start-up management/start date control by CEM, PEM (change monitor for control per workflow)
- Approval procedure for changes
- Documents/photo management with/without content server
- CAD integration/visualisation based on geometric data (SMARAGD/team centre)
- Batch management and traceability
- Variant configuration/mass maintenance of object dependencies
- Automatic formation of material variants and colour components
- Use of classification to store information on materials, equipment, parts list items, or-der codes, etc.
- Provision of central documentation interface (FDok/VeDoc)
- Phase-out management/single part analysis/scrapping